Sunday 8 November 2009

Christmas Forum Tag


Supplies needed
Tube of choice. I am using PTU Christmas Beauty by Sensual Posers. Available here.
Scrap kit of choice. I am using the PTU kit by Tamsin McAtee Studios called Frostingle Page Kit. You can buy the kit here.
Font of choice. I am using Beyond Wonderland which you can find here.
                                                                                             

Open a paper of choice. I am using Paper number 3 in the Frostingle Kit.
Open a new image, 600px X 250px
Selections – Select All.
Paste your paper into the selection.
Select none.
Go to effects – Texture effects- Blinds and use these settings.
Width – 10
Opacity – 100%
Colour – White
Light From left/top – checked
Click ok

Copy your tube choice and resize to suit and place towards the bottom right of your tag (please use my tag for reference)
Set blend mode to Luminance (Legacy)
Choose some elements.
I used,
Christmas Tree 1,
Bead Wire 2,
Stardangles 2,
Snowflake 1

Position your elements where you wish. You may use my tag for reference.
When you are happy with your tag, go to image – add borders and set the size to 10 - symmetrical checked and choose a colour that contrasts with your tag. I used red which is totally different to anything in the tag.

Select your magic wand and select inside your border.
Choose a paper or texture to paste into your border. If like me you use glitter 2 then flood fill with white.
When you are happy, select none and add the copyright and your name.
And you are finished.
I hope you enjoyed doing my tutorial.
Please do show me your results as I always love seeing what people make with my items.

Here is another sample of what you can do with this tutorial.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after the tone.......beeeeep lol