Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Morning all

Well man alive have I been busy, with both group and home life.
I am sorry I haven't updated this since Christmas but ya know how life can get in the way.
Our news, Well our forum has relocated to another forum provider. Yuku was too slow for a lot of our members so we decided to up sticks and move to forumotion.
Now we have a brand new forum. If ya wanna check us out pop along to

We are still settling in there and getting used to all the cracking features. I just wish we found it when we first left MSN groups.
So you can see I have been really busy.
I have also branched out into another avenue of graphic creating. I am now making stationery. It gives me some pretty papers to use when I write to my many penpals.
So keep your eyes peeled for some new graphics popping up here and there.